Enjoy the race with your family with our fun Family Day activities.
Enjoy the racing action of the People's Choice Classic and Be Safe Be Seen MAC Stage 6 with an array of cycling-themed interactive activities.
Both Family Day events will host activities dedicated to fun, delicious food, family and cycling fans.
See below for the list of exhibitors and things to do at our Family Days!
- Watch the pros tackle the People’s Chocie Classic or Be Safe Be Seen MAC stage 6 of the Santos Tour Down Under
- Meet Oppy the kangaroo, the official Santos Tour Down Under mascot and have your photo taken
- Watch the Subaru Tour Parade go around the track and see if you can collect any goodies
- Warm up and down on Torrens Parade Ground* (final Sunday only)
- Subaru inflatable obstacle course
- People’s Choice Credit Union / Bounce Inc. activation
- Go rock climbing
- Watch and play in the bubble show
- Jump on the bouncy castle
- Get your face painted by one of our face painters
- Keep an eye out for the roving balloonist
- Little Picasso - Make your own arts and crafts bike licence
- Plaster Fun House* (final Sunday only)
- Get an airbrush tattoo
- Be turned into a wacky caricature riding a bike!
- Test your skills on the mini golf course
- Take a silly photo with at the face in a hole
- Play the giant board games
- Get your face painted
- Enjoy an artisan ice Popsicool, made with local ingredients and real fruit, vegan and dairy options available (*cost involved)
- Other food and drink vendors (*cost involved)
*Some exhibitors will incur additional costs
**Not all activations will be available on both days
The following facilities will be available on-site for the use of participants:
- Public toilets
- Bike racks (you will need to supply your own lock/chain)
- Lots of natural shade
- Water taps
- St John’s first aid
People’s Choice Undies Zone
Join in the fun at the Undies Zone for plenty of free entertainment and activities for the entire family from 2.30pm.(confirm open time 2.30pm). Entertainment will include Hit 107 DJ, Bounce activity center, free face painting, bubbles for the kids and more.
Sign up to the Santos Tour Down Under eNewsletter for updates on the 2018 Family Day activities.