EF Education First is arguably the most striking team in the peloton, and a particularly prominent team for Aussie riders.
Having previously won the Santos Tour Down Under (2011), along with four other major races including the Giro d'Italia, EF Education First is conspicuous in the peloton for its bright pink jerseys.
A peloton mainstay for over a decade, and approaching 20 years of formation, the team was rescued from the loss of long-term sponsors thanks to a #SaveArgyle campaign and securing Swedish international education company EF Education First.
2020 marks the third season of EF Education First's ownership of the team.
- Based: Colarado, USA
- Established: 2003
- Website: www.efprocycling.com
- Other notable wins: 1x Tour de Pologne (2010), 1x Giro d'Italia (2012), 1x Volta Ciclista a Catalunya (2013), 1x Criterium du Dauphiné (2014), 1 x Liège-Bastogne-Liège, 2x Vattenfall Cyclassics, 1x Paris-Roubaix, 1x Tour de Lombardie, 1x GP Quebec, 1x Bretagne Classic - Ouest-France (2019), 1x Ronde Van Vlaanderen (Tour des Flandres) (2019)
At the Santos Tour Down Under
- Debut: 2009
- Starts: 11
- Best GC result: 1st (2011)
- Stage wins: 1
- Best Team Classification: 1st (2016)
- Other awards: Young Rider (2011)
- Principal Sponsors: EF Education First (Swedish education provider)
- Bikes: Cannondale
- Groupset: Shimano
- Wheels: Vision