Representing New Zealand, these trans-Tasman warriors are strong performers in the Santos Women's Tour Down Under.
With two top five finishes from its three starts, the Vantage NZ National Team usually pushes at the pointy end of the field - undoubtedly thanks to the mix of top Kiwi talent lining its squad, but from the training conditions enjoyed through the mountainous sections of the New Zealand continent that hones their craft before crossing to the continent.
Grace Anderson claimed the Best Young Rider jersey at the conclusion of the 2018 Santos Women's Tour Down Under, with a ninth placing overall.
- Based: New Zealand
- Established: 2016 (as WTDU team)
- Website: www.cyclingnewzealand.nz
- Other notable wins:
At the Santos Tour Down Under
- Debut: 2016
- Starts: 3
- Best GC result: 9th (2016, 2018)
- Stage wins: 0
- Best Team Classification: 5th (2016)
- Other awards: Young Rider (2018)
- Principal Sponsors: Vantage (NZ-based windows and doors manufacturer)