A successful team in the Santos Women's Tour Down Under, Ale Cipollini brings Italian style to the Santos Women's Tour Down Under.
Founded in 2011, Ale Cipollini is one of the top ranked teams in the world - eighth overall in both world ranking (all events) and in the UCI Women's World Tour.
Easily visible in bright yellow and orange uniforms, the team has enjoyed success at the hands of its Australian rider Chloe Hosking in the past two events. She won Stage 3 in 2017 and the concluding city circuit in 2018.
The team was particularly prolific in its 2017 debut, with rider Janneke Ensing finishing second in the general classification and the team claiming fourth in the teams. Ensing took out the Subaru Queen of the Mountain Classification and Hosking the points that year.
- Based: Sorga, Verona, Italy
- Established: 2011
- Website: http://www.alecipolliniteam.com
- Other notable wins: 1x Gent-Wevelgem in Flanders Fields (2018), Crescent Women World Cup Vårgårda (2016),
At the Santos Tour Down Under
- Debut: 2017
- Starts: 2
- Best GC result: 2nd (2017)
- Stage wins: 2
- Best Team Classification: 4th (2017)
- Other awards: Points classification (2017), Queen of the Mountain (2017).
Follow the team