The most successful team at the Santos Women's Tour Down Under, Mitchelton-SCOTT has never been beaten, and team leader Amanda Spratt will be gunning for a third consecutive title in 2019.
Having claimed all three Wilson Parking Winning Team awards and every outright classification since the event's inception in 2016, Mitchelton-SCOTT is undeniably a superpower on the road in Adelaide.
Now ranked as one of the world's best female teams thanks to the efforts of Spratt and time trial specialist teammate Annemiek Van Vleuten, Mitchelton-SCOTT continues to deliver strong teams to its local pro races and has rewarded itself with regular success.
- Based: Italy and Australia
- Established: 2012
- Website: greenedgecycling.com
- Other notable wins: 2x Boels Ladies Tour (2017, 2018), 2x La Course by Le Tour de France (2017, 2018), 1x Giro d'IItalia Internazionale Femminile [Giro Rosa] (2018), 1x Emakumeen XXXI. Bira (2018), 1x Driedaagse Brugge-De Panne (2018).
At the Santos Tour Down Under
- Debut: 2016
- Starts: 3
- Best GC result: 1st (2016, 2017, 2018)
- Stage wins: 3
- Best Team Classification: 1st (2016, 2017, 2018)
- Other awards: Queen of the Mountain (2018)
Follow the team