The most successful team at the Santos Women's Tour Down Under is the home nation favourite - Team BikeExchange (previously team Mitchelton-SCOTT) - which cemented its place as a powerhouse team on the global stage in 2019.
And of course, it's the team that has never been beaten in Adelaide, with team leader Amanda Spratt gunning for a fourth consecutive title in 2020.
Having claimed all four Wilson Parking Winning Team awards and every outright classification since the event's inception in 2016, Team BikeExchange is undeniably a superpower on the road in Adelaide.
Now ranked as one of the world's best female teams thanks to the efforts of Spratt and world road race champion teammate Annemiek Van Vleuten, Team BikeExchange continues to deliver strong teams to its local pro races and has rewarded itself with regular success.
- Based: Italy and Australia
- Established: 2012
- Website: greenedgecycling.com
- Previous team Mitchelton-SCOTT
- Other notable wins: 1x Strade Bianche (2019), 1x Liège-Bastogne-Liège Femmes (2019), 2x Boels Ladies Tour (2017, 2018), 2x La Course by Le Tour de France (2017, 2018), 2x Giro d'Italia Internazionale Femminile [Giro Rosa] (2018, 2019), 1x Emakumeen XXXI. Bira (2018), 1x Driedaagse Brugge-De Panne (2018)
At the Santos Tour Down Under
- Debut: 2016
- Starts: 4
- Best GC result: 1st (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Stage wins: 5
- Best Team Classification: 1st (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Other awards: Queen of the Mountain (2018), Sprint (2019)
- Principal Sponsors: BikeExchange, GreenEdge
- Bikes: BikeExchange
- Groupset: Shimano
- Wheels: Bianchi