Take a walk on the wild side and engage with some of Australia’s most unique and curious wildlife, just 30 minutes from the city. While immersing yourself in the wonders of Cleland’s natural bush environment, you can see and discover more than 130 species of native wildlife. The Koala close-up experience and the hand feeding of kangaroos are definite must do’s!
- Scenic drive into the Adelaide Hills via the Cleland Conservation Park route, including a short stop at Mount Lofty Summit to witness panoramic views over Adelaide.
- Plenty of time to explore the self-guided discovery trails at your leisure – walk among and hand feed the free roaming wildlife.
- Park maps and a full orientation is provided along with valuable insights and inside tips.
- Koala close-up experience – meet, touch and photograph Australia’s cutest inhabitant! *
- Listen to informative and engaging talks by Cleland park keepers at feeding times and explore the Ocean to Outback Interpretive Centre.
- All inclusive of Cleland Wildlife Park entry fees, bag of animal food, park orientation and return transfer. Small group size with a maximum of 13 people ensures a personalised service.