Positioning itself as the team for German professional cycling, BORA-hansgrohe is the home of triple world road race champion Peter Sagan.
The team comes to the 2020 Santos Tour Down Under on the back of its most successful season in the top flight of professional cycling, with 47 wins - including another scalp for Sagan in Uraidla - for the season and two general classification victories.
The Santos Tour Down Under has typically been a happy hunting ground for the team, which has two stage wins, a Schwalbe Classic victory (all at the hands of Sagan) and a 2017 podium placing to its name.
- Based: Raubling, Germany
- Established: 2010
- Website: https://www.bora-hansgrohe.com
- Other notable wins: 1x Paris-Roubaix (2018), 1x Gent-Wevelgem (2018), 1x RideLondon-Surrey Classic (2018), 1x CEGORR (2018), 1x Gent-Wevelgem (2018), GP Quebec, 1x Eschborn-Frankfurt (2019), 1x Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey (2019).
At the Santos Tour Down Under
- Debut: 2017
- Starts: 3
- Best GC result: 3rd (2017)
- Stage wins: 2
- Best Team Classification: 10th (2019)
- Principal Sponsors: BORA (German cooktop extractor manufacturer), hansgrohe (tap fitting manufacturer)
- Bikes: Specialized S-Works
- Gears: Shimano
- Wheels: Roval